#002: Come and See (Part 2 OF 2) [PODCAST]
This podcast session features the second part of my first talk on the topic, “Being Disciples, Making Disciples”.
We diminish our impact as World Changers when we do not take time to disciple people around us. Discipleship was Jesus’ main strategy — His master plan. Let’s do it too!
If you haven’t done so yet, please go back and listen to Session 1 for the first part of the talk.
This week’s session
Click to Listen
- Main Text: John 1:35-51
- How Can You Start Making Disciples?
- First, point out Jesus in everyday life
- Second, bring your friends to Jesus
- Third, act like Jesus would towards your friends
- How Can You Start Becoming a Disciple?
- First, be curious about Jesus and who He is
- Second, be open to making changes in your life
- Third, allow Jesus to direct your life
- Please consider subscribing, rating, and commenting about this podcast on iTunes
- Please let me know of a capable sound engineer to help with this podcast
- Please consider commenting and sharing my weekly blog posts with family and friends
- Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes
- Subscribe to this podcast via Stitcher
- Subscribe to this podcast via Blackberry
- If you have a questions, suggestions, or ideas for topics for this podcast, then please comment below or send me an email. I would love to hear from you!