#003: Light and Darkness (Part 1 of 2) [PODCAST]
This podcast session features the first part of my second talk in the series, “Being Disciples, Making Disciples”. This talk is entitled “Light and Darkness”.
This conversation between Jesus and Nicodemus is very revealing. Jesus has to say some hard things to Nicodemus. As you disciple others, you must be ready to say difficult things and/or receive hard correction. It is how you grow into a World Changer!
If you haven’t done so yet, please go back and listen to Session 1 and Session 2 for more insight into this series.
Click to Listen
Main Text: John 3
- We cannot come to Jesus on our own terms
- Jesus wants to open the box that we have put Him in
- Jesus wants to challenge our assumption on religion and spirituality
- How have you put Jesus in a box?
- Have you made Jesus safe, easy-going, and tame? In which ways?
- In what way is Jesus challenging you this week?
- Real Life: A Christianity Worth Living Out by James Choung
- I Once Was Lost: What Postmodern Skeptics Taught Us About Their Path to Jesus by Don Everts and Dough Schaupp
- Discipleship Advice from a Medical Student
- How to be a Disciple (that Makes Disciples)!
- Please consider subscribing, rating, and commenting about this podcast on iTunes
- Please let me know of a capable sound engineer to help with this podcast
- Please consider checking my availability for speaking at your next even
- Please consider commenting and sharing my weekly blog posts with family and friends
- Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes
- Subscribe to this podcast via Stitcher
- Subscribe to this podcast via Blackberry
- If you have a questions, suggestions, or ideas for topics for this podcast, then please comment below or send me an email. I would love to hear from you!