#016: 7 Terrible Ways to Share Your Faith! [PODCAST]
For this session, I will be giving you some advice on how to NOT share your faith with people around you. Basically, I want to give you 7 Terrible Ways to Share Your Faith!
Haha, I figured if I made a few caricatures of bad evangelistic methods, then you could identify if you are one or more of these caricatures. But let’s be honest, evangelism is a scary for word for some people. It might be a scary word for you too.
All sorts of stuff goes on in your head, feelings of inadequacy, fears of being misunderstood, fears of being labeled intolerant, etc. Because of these feelings, we tend to be terrible when it comes to talking about Jesus.
Listen to this podcast for more insight!
Click to Listen
7 Terrible Ways to Share Your Faith!
- THE TRAVELING SALESMAN
- THE LONE RANGER
- THE ROBOT WITH AN AGENDA
- THE BIG CHEESY
- THE SWEATY AWKWARD DUDE
- MR/MS. DOOM AND GLOOM
- SUPER VAGUE!
- Are you excited about sharing your faith with your friends? Why or why not? Who are two people that you could start praying for today?
- Which one of the following ways that we discussed are you most prone to become? How can you take on a new way of sharing your faith?
- 5 Steps to Lead an Evangelistic Culture Shift
- Experience God’s Story in High Definition
- Who Says You Can’t Be Awesome at Sharing Your Faith?!
- How to Take Your First Few Steps into God’s Global Mission
- Please consider subscribing, rating, and commenting about this podcast on iTunes
- Please let me know of a capable sound engineer to help with this podcast
- Please consider checking my availability for speaking at your next even
- Please consider commenting and sharing my weekly blog posts with family and friends
- Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes
- Subscribe to this podcast via Stitcher
- Subscribe to this podcast via Blackberry
- If you have a questions, suggestions, or ideas for topics for this podcast, then please comment below or send me an email. I would love to hear from you!