#017: Put on the Helmet of Salvation (Part 1 of 2) [PODCAST]
For this session, you will be listening to the first part of my talk that I gave at Texas Woman’s University in Denton, TX entitled, “Put on the Helmet of Salvation” based on Ephesians 6:10-17.
I cover the importance of the Armor of God, reasons we should wear it, and the significance of the Helmet. I believe that this podcast will encouraging and informative.
Listen to this podcast for more insight!
Click to Listen
Put on the Helmet of Salvation
Main Text: Ephesians 6:10-17
- The Armor of God indicates that we are in a “struggle”
- Our enemy in this struggles is not other people, but powers and principalities
- We are asked to put on the whole armor of God, not just bits and pieces
- We are called to stand firm, stand strong
- The Helmet of Salvation is significant for the following reasons
- It provides Protection
- It provides Perspective
- It provides Personal Identity
- How has your thought life been impacted lately? Are you winning in the battlefield of the Mind? Are you utilizing the Helmet of Salvation?
- What is your current perspective on life? Is it positive? Apathetic? Depressing? How can you actively put on the Helmet of Salvation?
- Please consider subscribing, rating, and commenting about this podcast on iTunes
- Please let me know of a capable sound engineer to help with this podcast
- Please consider checking my availability for speaking at your next event
- Please consider commenting and sharing my weekly blog posts with family and friends
- Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes
- Subscribe to this podcast via Stitcher
- Subscribe to this podcast via Blackberry
- If you have a questions, suggestions, or ideas for topics for this podcast, then please comment below or send me an email. I would love to hear from you!