#021: 6 Keys to Become a Transformational South Asian Church (Part 1 of 2) [PODCAST]
For this session, you will be listening to the first part of my talk that I gave at Harvest Church of God in Dallas, TX. The talk was entitled, “6 Keys to Become a Transformational South Asian Church” based in 2 Corinthians 5:14-21.
This passage is often used to illustrate personal transformation, but I believe this text gives us keys for communal, wide-spread transformation.
Listen to this podcast for more insight!
Click to Listen
6 Keys to Become a Transformational South Asian Church
Main Text: 2 Corinthians 5:14-21
- Key #1: We must be compelled by love (v. 14)
- Key #2: We must be convinced of the truth (v. 14)
- Key #3: We must no longer live for ourselves (v. 15)
- Key #4: We must not regard anyone with a worldly point of view (v. 16-17)
- Key #5: We must be about the message/ministry of reconciliation (v. 18-19)
- Key #6: We must empower ambassadors (v. 20-21)
- Does Christ’s love compel you? Has His love made an impact on your life such that you are willing to love others?
- Are you convinced of the Gospel? How can you live more like a convinced person?
- 4 Crucial Steps for Next-Gen South Asian Leaders
- 10 Ways to Bridge the Generational Gap at Your South Asian Church
- 6 Traits of a Thriving South Asian Church
- Please consider subscribing, rating, and commenting about this podcast on iTunes
- Please let me know of a capable sound engineer to help with this podcast
- Please consider checking my availability for speaking at your next event
- Please consider commenting and sharing my weekly blog posts with family and friends
- Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes
- Subscribe to this podcast via Stitcher
- Subscribe to this podcast via Blackberry
- If you have a questions, suggestions, or ideas for topics for this podcast, then please comment below or send me an email. I would love to hear from you!