#024: How to Live a Life with Awesome Purpose (Part 2 of 2) [PODCAST]
For this session, you will be listening to the last part of my talk that I gave at Baylor University in Waco, TX. The talk was entitled, “How to Live a Life with Awesome Purpose” based in Ephesians 4:1-6.
If you haven’t done so already, then go back and listen the first part.
In a fast-paced, activistic society, words like “world changer” and “history maker” have been twisted to mean mere activism. But Jesus is changing us as we are called to be His change agents.
Listen to this podcast for more insight!
Click to Listen
How to Live a Life with Awesome Purpose
Main Text: Ephesians 4:1-6
- #1: Be completely humble and gentle (v. 1-2)
- #2: Be patient and bear one another in love (v. 2)
- #3: Make every effort to keep unity (v. 3)
- What does it look like for you to be patient with people around you? How do you need to change?
- What does it mean to keep unity and not uniformity? How can you encourage people to be unique AND unified?
- Overrated (Video) by Eugene Cho
- Overrated (Book) by Eugene Cho
- How to Take Your First Steps into God’s Global Mission
- 5 Marks of a World Changer
- Please consider subscribing, rating, and commenting about this podcast on iTunes
- Please let me know of a capable sound engineer to help with this podcast
- Please consider checking my availability for speaking at your next event
- Please consider commenting and sharing my weekly blog posts with family and friends
- Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes
- Subscribe to this podcast via Stitcher
- Subscribe to this podcast via Blackberry
- If you have a questions, suggestions, or ideas for topics for this podcast, then please comment below or send me an email. I would love to hear from you!