Terms and Conditions of Use
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This blog does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information’s, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in or in connection with the services herein.
The music for the podcast has been provided by WAV35HAPERS song entitled “Euphoric”, (Royalty-Free Music, Creative Commons License 2012), unless otherwise mentioned within the podcast session. All stories and illustrations included within these talks/presentations may have been slightly altered (i.e. location, duration, persons involved, actions, etc.) for the following reasons: to provide appropriate anonymity for those involved, to focus the moral of stories on the key points of the Biblical text, and/or to flow succinctly with the rest of the presentation.
I own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name. I want my content widely distributed while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your support and compliance.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication provided you include this copyright notice: “Linson Daniel © 2014, All rights reserved. Originally published at www.linsondaniel.com.”
- Print my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own organization.
- Re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use my content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon my work.